Engage the stranger in conversation

 This is part of an interactive adventure. To return to the start, click here.


"So, are you here on business?" you ask politely.

"In a manner of speaking, yes." replies the stranger.

He's obviously not comfortable talking about it, so you decide not to push the matter. However, he initiates conversation.

"So do you work for them? The Movement?"

"I used to. I got out several years ago because it was getting too intense." Of course, it was more complicated than that; but you don't want to open that can of worms. 

"So why are you here now?"

"I've got something I need sorting. I still have an in with Macavity because we worked together for so long."

"So what did you-"

Fortunately, the lift stops. You both get out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Scores...

The most wonderful time of the year…

2023 Quiz Rules