The Best Movie? - Notes

What kind of movies do you like?

Action?

Romcom?

Comic Book?

Superhero?

Musical?

Well what if I told you there was one movie that covered ALL those genres? I watched it on Saturday just gone, and here are my notes:

(Also, this movie probably has the longest IMDb trivia page of any movie ever, so a lot of the notes will be trivia related. All from memory though)

Unique logo

Sex Bob-Omb

HOW many superheroes?

Cleverly cut conversations

Robby?

7-Foot light switch

The package

Musical number

Bread makes you fat?!

Universal theme

Dialup tone

I gotta pee on her

I don't know the meaning of the word

90% is curds and whey

Chicken isn't vegan?

Kick her in the balls!

Katayanagi twins

1-up

With jetpacks?

Password?

You can't cheat death

From now on you will be known as Neil

You made me swallow my gum

2 hours!

Nega Scott

I'm too cool for you

Continue?


This post is to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the movie's release; but I deliberately haven't included the name, to keep you guessing until I release the proper post. Anyone who knows the movie will easily figure it out, and you can get the answer with just a little Googling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Scores...

The most wonderful time of the year…

2023 Quiz Rules